Helping your life story bloom
Garden Stories: Leadership Workshops provides interactive programs for children designed to:
- Heighten the children’s curiosity about gardening and nature
- Promote healthier life styles by learning more about food sources
- Increase children’s self-confidence and ability to collaborate with others
- Strengthen ties between the children’s organization, parents, community garden and other partners involved in our program
Garden Stories: Leadership Workshops works collaboratively under the ALF program umbrella.
At the end of the spring semester we created book from our drawings to show anyone and everyone and especially our parents everything that we learned. Both Scott and Nicole’s classes created a book. Please download and look at all of our accomplishments this spring.
ALF and Garden Stories partnered in 2017 to launch a series of interdisciplinary workshops for the Children’s Workshop School and the Campos Community garden.
- Carolyn Ratcliffe, Artistic Director, Art Loisaida Foundation
- Holly O’Grady, Founding Director, Garden Stories: Leadership Workshops
Bios for Carolyn and Holly can be found here
- Christopher Batenhorst, Garden workshops
- Gladys Feliciano, Art workshops
- Linda Gelman, Storytelling workshop
- GianLuca Giovanetti, Healthy cooking workshops
- Carolyn Zezima, Garden and cooking workshops
- Dan Rothchild – Bee keeping/Soils
- Carolyn Ratcliffe
- Children’s Workshop School
- Dorothy Cantwell
- Gary Mortson
For further information on Garden Stories: Leadership Workshops contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A multidisciplinary art exhibit at Theater for The New City with works by 26 artists which runs from November 5, 2018-to January 2, 2019. The Gallery is open from 4-to 10pm Monday through Saturday and Sunday from 12-4pm.